我这次group 的感想.
因为我发觉到,
每次我做的,都会学到,该怎样跟他们沟通。
Just like,
d 1st time,
I divide the work to them, and, expecting them to done it
and send me earlier so i can compile it, and send back to them
for them to read and know how's is d proposal.
But, this time, i forget i should set a time,
So I learned : I should state the due date and time, so they wont send me on last minute.
2nd time,
I sent an email to them, state that what point we need to refine for d proposal,
my objective is to have a discussion on what should we search or refine, before we meet up for
group discussion.
But, no one reply~~ NO ONE
So I think/ learned : I should state the objective in d mail, and caps lock it? lol.. and probably, should set d time to discuss in FB too? Or, just state what they should do, which part they should do, without asking their opinion.
3rd time,
this time, also divide work, due date and time STATED.
But, same~ n0 ppl do~~~
So I think/learned : I might should state the OBJECTIVE agaiN? lol~!
hmm.. I understand that, they might think that, cos thurs is just to discuss, not d day to pass up,
so don want to do? But, without any progress, then what should we discuss?
I THINK that, before meet up for group discussion, we do should at least A LITTLE research or
think something to take out to discuss right, if come with blank mind, then it takes a lot lot time to squeeze ideas out right? They can just come discussion without doing anything before, and ignore my email~ like it is so easy~
And today this group discussion only i find out that they haven do d part they should done,
somemore i realise that someone, probably din read what we have done previously in the proposal so when we discuss, she thought out d same point..
And, i think this group is very very lack of communication, i really really don und why they got prob they don wan to ask, d fb message is to discuss what, but then always also no reply nor anything. there's only reply when i call out for meet up for discussion.
I really really don und them, becos they don wan to discuss, don wan to research? don wan to refine more, don wan to ask.. blur blurrr... isit really so busy???!!! or, they just enjoy rushing it last minute.. are they really so busy, or they just don care~!
every time when they never reply or never do anything , i will be very arghhh~!!!
becos, impossible that i go tell them scold them ask them to do gua?
this is d group proposal, when we r done, it benefits all of us right.
And i dunno, i think i think i think, they treat that d proposal is to just to pass up to d lecturer,
to done d assignment? D proposal is actually d research to let us know more more more about
d client, so that we got idea on how to design for d client ma...
But if they don do research, and just stuck and just hanging around d same point, there's no point..
I m sorry to say that~
This is just what i feel now~!
Maybe becos i've heard a lot from my frens about this subject, this subject is not easy, is difficult,
it requires a lot of thinking, understanding, knowledge, eng grammar...
So i m quite "gan jiong" about this subject, becos i m not that "geng" person, that can finish d group proposal alone, that is one of my fren, she do that, she do d proposal, without asking her groupmates help, just done it all by herself.
I also wish that I am so capable~
so I wont get mad when i having problem with my groupmates.
I guess this is, d communication problem when diff ppl have diff thinking and diff ways of handling project.
lol..
I m that kind of ppl, that, not smart not capable, need timess to do my hw, I quite slow in finishing an assignment honestly, becos I think slow?
Some ppl they think fast move fast, that type, i quite admire la, that they can done it so fast.
But another type is they just wan to move later.. haha..
So they r d fast ppl, should be.. so they don mind to start later
I m d kind of slow ppl, so I want to start earlier
So means we din move together~ lol.. 1 person wan move earlier, another 5 person wan to start later... 1 vs 5
So this is my feeling/thoughts after grouping with them lar.
I duno how to communicate with them becos, impossible, i need to ask ask ask tell tell tell them d objective or what, or to scold them they should move now~ lol.. unless I m d talented, capable
person that make them respect, so maybe i can do that.
If not, if i do that, i might lost fren.. haha
Becos i m new in this class, i've no much choice, i cant choose ppl to group with me..
I quite admire my fren's group, their group always meet up for discussion,
always work together.. corporate together.
Is not easy to find a group of ppl like that, where they have the same goal. so they can work
with each other smoothly~
And d recent group discussion of mine, 6 ppl for my group, but just 3 (include me) to come for meeting.. how sad right.. lol
I also wish that I can be d person hu "lead" (isit call lead?) d group discussion,
cos when we no idea, then all quiet, then seems d meeting is boring.. but I dunno what to do too
lol.
Hmm.. 发泄完了。
这是我四个星期来,每个星期会"arggghh@#$%^&*!!" 的原因
No comments:
Post a Comment