告诉你一个秘密~
突然想到这首歌~ XP
今天我做了最持之以恒的事,
就是reset wireless repeater.
Hmm.. let me explain a bit~ XP
D wireless repeater is to like boost d wireless connection so that, I can have better connection in my room .
Becos before that, i cant have satisfying or just average connection,Ijust having very poor poor connection since we change to unifi..
It becomes better after we have this "wireless repeater"
But one thing not good bout it is, once in a while, you have to reset it, as it sometimes might cause u lost connection when u on it.
So today, i have to reset it...
Then, FOR THE FIRST TIME, I RESET, TRY N TRY N TRY N TRY N TRY~
I not sure how many times I did... But I rmbr I started this since 2.30pm.. till now, it just doesn success..~ how nice right?
I guess i tried bout 30 times already.? I should count.. lol..
Usually, it just reset for one time then can dy. I really have no idea why this time would be so difficult..
Is it becos of i m having my holiday so this repeater wan to bully me har>?!
It so tiring~ haiz..
becos u have to stand there, and wish it success, but it always just like to disappoint you..
Tried soooooo many times today just becos i wan to fix it today, n tmr i will have a good day~
but now?!
WASTE D WHOLE DAY FOR THIS AND U HAVE TO TRY AGAIN TMR~
hooray~!
T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment